Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Coffee Devotional

Photobucket
I love coffee. I love to wake up to the smell of hot, fresh coffee. When I'm feeling tired, it gives me energy to make it through. Nothing compares to listening to my waterfall, lighting my candles, grabbing my favorite snuggly blanket, reading a good book, and of course, drinking my coffee! No matter where I travel, there's always A Starbucks nearby, calling my name.. Celeste, come and drink!
I'm not sure if you have ever compared the two, but just like coffee, God is always there. He wants to be our comfort, our source of strength. He calls to us and says "Come, come to Me and drink of my water and never thirst again". Just like we can always find a Starbucks, God is always right here for us.

1 comment:

Cherise said...

I knew you'd put that picture to good use! LOL.